Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alain's Westy Jam




Hello,

My name is Alain, I am a happy co-owner of friendly dance school called "Dance Conmigo"

I am fortunate enough to be able to make my living as dance teacher. On this day in particular (May 22nd) my partner Cheryl asked me to get the camera ready because it was some one else's birth day. It is our custom to celebrate the birthday of our regular dancer. Little did I know that it me the featured dancer.

I want to thank every one in our WCS community for your continuous support of  5 years of WCS at Dance Conmigo. I like to thank you for your smiles, your hugs, your hand shakes, your presence. All of you bring something unique and special to our evenings and we are so happy to have you with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...